Who are we?
The recipients of several entrepreneurial awards in Quebec, RoadLoft is a young company driven by a big dream: to develop an alternative and accessible solution to allow its customers to travel in a more simple way while respecting nature. To do so, we design, produce and distribute removable conversion kits that allow for an instant transformation of mini-vans into campers.
It's Vanlife at its best!
Why a career at RoadLoft
Possible loan of a RoadLoft conversion kit
Have you always wanted to try Vanlife? This is your chance!
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer group RRSPs and an appealing work schedule.
Time off during the holiday season
The plant and administrative offices are closed during the holiday season. For us, work-life balance is essential.
Collaborative Management Style
At RoadLoft, everyone is heard and participates in the continuous improvement of the company and its work practices.
Opportunity for growth within the company
It is very important to us that you are fulfilled in your job and progress within the company.
Modern and ergonomic working environment
Each workstation is optimized to be ergonomic and comfortable for each individual. The factory, built in November 2020, is modern, bright and close to nature!
Yes, we have a committee whose sole mission is to ensure the happiness of our employees and organize activities to achieve it.
A haircut service is now available to employees every month, for the low price of 15$, which will go for the happiness committee.
Join the team!
Marketing Advisor - Content Strategist
As a marketing advisor responsible for developing markets through our content strategies, you live at the heart of the values of the company and its community. Developing and promoting our brand at the heart of the Van Life movement means offering an accessible escape solution and encouraging people to return to nature while respecting it. It is to offer freedom, disconnection and rest. It means promoting values such as ecology, autonomy and simplicity. It means becoming a major player in the development of our markets in the United States and Canada.
(How would your colleagues describe you?)
• You are creative
• You know how to write well and you enjoy it
• You like to highlight a product through storytelling
• You can create beautiful visuals related to the branding of the company
• You are efficient and have a good spirit of initiative
• You are an excellent team player
• You have analytical and methodical thinking that supports your creativity
• You are a marketing geek (you know the latest trends, you have lots of ideas based on solid analysis)
• For you, “thinking outside the box” is your daily life
• You love the customer and you put him at the center of your decisions
• You have relevant training related to marketing or communications (You have a good foundation after all)
• French and English have no more secrets for you (both writing and speaking)
• You have at least 4 years of experience (You know what you are talking about!)
• You are Google Analytics, Adwords and Facebook Ads certified, otherwise you agree to be soon.
YOUR OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
• You thrive on tight deadlines and challenges
• It is an asset if you know how to use graphics software to create powerful visuals
• Optimize e-commerce strategies to promote RoadLoft in Canada and the United States
• Manage the marketing aspect of the marketing of new products
• Ensure the cohesion and performance of creative content as well as its integration
• Integrate and enhance our video library on distribution platforms
• Participate in the implementation of a market development program
• Apply SEO best practices
• Collaborate with our (wonderful) marketing consultant in the planning and operationalization of paid media campaigns.
• Assist management in all other related tasks
• Friday afternoons off
• Happiness and Corporate Activities Committee
• Cellular plan paid
• Possibility of having a ROADLOFT conversion kit loaned to live the Van Life
• Factory and offices closed during the holidays
• Modern, bright and ergonomic work environment
• On-site haircut (once a month)
• Salary to be discussed according to experience
• And many others !
• Our customers are really passionate and pleasant
• Your position could allow you to participate in exhibitions that will make you travel a little
• Over the past few years, RoadLoft has won several entrepreneurial awards
• We are 20 employees and our gang is awesome
695 du Carbone street, suite 300, Québec (QC) G2N 2K7
Send us your resume and a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: “marketing application”.
Customer Service Advisor
Do you like to sell happiness? Come to us!
At RoadLoft, we don’t offer the same sales service as anywhere else!
We help people realize their dream of living the Van Life at its best!
Do you want to participate in this beautiful mission?
If so, keep reading, we’re sure you’ll like what you read!
THE HATS YOU WILL WEAR…
• Customer Service Advisor
• Respond to customer questions through multiple media (phone, email, website, social media)
• Track orders from sale to delivery
• Make the link between the departments to ensure the flow of information (work as a team with your wonderful colleagues!)
• Greet customers who come to our offices for visits or installations
• Sales Advisor
• Accompany the customer towards the purchase of a conversion kit
• Use courteous sales techniques (we sell dreams, it’s not too difficult!)
• Show our product to potential customers
• Follow up with potential customers
YOU WILL DO ALL OF THIS IN AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE…
• The customer is grateful
• The team is dynamic
• You work in collaboration with the marketing team and the director of operations
• The atmosphere is modern and bright
IN RETURN FOR THE ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THIS GREAT MISSION, WE OFFER…
• A competitive salary
• A 37-hour week and possible flexibility of working days
• An adorable manager who will bring you a lot of joy in your day
• An individual RRSP to start planning your retirement in RoadLoft right away
• A Happiness Committee that takes care of you
• The possibility of a haircut at the office once a month
• The possibility that we lend you a RoadLoft set so that you can live the Van Life
• A break between Christmas and New Year’s Day to make the most of the holiday season
YOU COMPLETE OUR TEAM WELL IF…
• Sales and customer service are a challenge that you like to take up
• You have confidence in yourself and your abilities
• You like to learn
• You have a good sense of listening
• You are resourceful and autonomous
• You are organized
THERE ARE STILL SOME POINTS TO CONSIDER TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB
• Be bilingual (French, English) both orally and in writing, as we have more and more customers from the USA.
• Have some experience in sales and customer service
• Be relatively skilled with customer management tools (CRM) and the 365 suite
Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
35h/week, possibility of 37h30
Send us your resume and a short cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: “customer service application”.