Sometimes, the vanlife doesn’t wait! We want to leave on a whim to find ourselves in nature. Whether for a getaway of a few days or a road trip of a few weeks.
Well, we have a trick to be able to do that. From April to November, we always leave this equipment on board our van:
- The Roadloft kit (otherwise the rest is obviously useless);
- Lights for the evening;
- A headlamp;
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste;
- Soap, shampoo and towels;
- First aid, maintenance and medication kits;
- The entire kitchen set:
- The GSI Bugaboo base camper kit;
- GSI rakau cutlery and spice rocket;
- GSI Javapress coffee maker;
- Dry food: cannage, pasta, spaghetti sauce, legume cane;
- 1 to 2 full water tanks.
- The Power Station;
- The Solar panel;
- The fridge;
- A base of clothing of all types to keep us ready for any eventuality;
- Our outdoor and indoor games: dice, card games, frisbee, bocce balls, fishing rod;
- Our two hiking bags;
- Our two camping chairs;
- All our blankets and pillows.
It’s simple, you can leave in a few minutes, just because you want to. It’s as if in a snap of the fingers, we could reconnect with nature. It feels good and it allows us to forget everyday life. Besides, just the idea of being able to leave at any time is soothing, as if we permanently had a valve to evacuate stress.
The great advantage of the Roadloft kit is to be able to go away every weekend if you want, without worrying about booking a hotel room or an airbnb, and it often costs less than staying at home. So why not enjoy it ?
We wish you great trips!